THE EARLIER YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE.
MT HUTT PASS PRICE
Instalment option available.
Season Pass Add On Options
Upgrade to a 3 Peak Pass
After more than one mountain? Grab a 3 Peak Pass for a huge variety of terrain across Coronet Peak and The Remarkables in Queenstown and Mt Hutt in Canterbury. No holiday blackouts, free Night Skiing at Coronet Peak and plenty more.
First Tracks Season Pass
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your Mt Hutt Pass and enjoy untouched corduroy snow between 8-9am in the weekends starting early July. Nothing beats a Canterbury sunrise and fresh powder to start the day!
Pass Protection costs $60 and can be added to your season pass purchase. It is your injury/medical cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury, medical condition or pregnancy precludes or significantly limits the ability to use the pass.
2024 SEASON DETAILS
Mt Hutt Opening Date - 14 June 2024
- Weekend First Tracks from 8-9am starting 6 July
- Scheduled closing date 13 October
Coronet Peak Opening Date - 15 June 2024
- First Tracks from 8-9am daily from 1 July - 15 September
- Night Ski on Wednesday & Friday from 19 June - 30 August
- Scheduled closing date 22 September
The Remarkables Opening Date - 15 June 2024
- Scheduled closing date 13 October
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A MT HUTT SEASON PASS
Your Mt Hutt Season Pass gives you access to Mt Hutt every day of the season from 9am - 4pm.
Add on First Tracks to ski 8-9am on Saturdays and Sundays from late June to late in the season.
The Mid Week Season Pass gives you skiing from 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday for the full season.
Your Mt Hutt and Mid Week Season Pass also includes:
- 20% off Queenstown Single Day Lift Pass.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountain (the offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers).
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountain.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2024.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Mt Dobson Ski Field for 2024.
- 15% discount on Coronet Peak Mountain Biking over the summer. Winter 2024 Pass holders are eligible for discounts in Summer 24/25.
MIDWEEK SEASON PASS UPGRADE OPTIONS
The Mt Hutt Midweek Season Pass gives you access to epic skiing and riding all season between 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday. This is only available to Adults.
Upgrade to a Mt Hutt Season Pass:
- If you purchase your MidWeek Season Pass during our Super Earlybird or Earlybird Sale, the cost to upgrade to a Mt Hutt Season Pass will be the difference between the Midweek Season Pass price and the Super Earlybird or Earlybird Mt Hutt Season Pass price. This will depend on when you purchased your Midweek pass.
- The cost to upgrade at the Super Earlybird or Earlybird rate is only applicable until 31 July, after this time, full-season rates apply to upgrade.
- If you purchase your MidWeek Season Pass after our Earlybird sale, the cost to upgrade to a Mt Hutt Season Pass will be the difference between the Midweek Pass price and the In-Season Mt Hutt Season Pass price.
Age is as of 1st June in the season for which you have purchased.
5 yrs and under ski or ride for free at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt.
Child: 6 – 15yrs inclusive
Adult: 16 - 64 years
Student: 16+ years. Student ID will be required.
Senior: 65–74yrs of age. Photo ID will be required.
Super Senior: 75yrs of age or older, photo ID will be required.
All lift users require a MyPass card. Photographic ID may be required to collect.
STUDENT SEASON PASS
Available to Students 16+. Evidence of full-time enrolment is required at the time of pass collection by presenting your student ID card and proof of full-time status at an NZ or Australian tertiary institution or New Zealand secondary institution. Please note, BCITO cards and apprenticeships are not accepted.
DATES FOR INSTALMENT PAYMENTS
Instalment Plan if purchased before and including 31/10/2023:
- Payment 1 $50 at time of purchase
- Payment 2 on 23/01/2024 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 3 on 20/02/2024 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 4 on 19/03/2024 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 5 on 23/04/2024 20% of purchase price less initial payment
- Payment 6 on 21/05/2024 20% of purchase price less initial payment
Instalment Plan if purchased from 1/11/2023:
- Payment 1 at the time of purchase is 17% of the purchase price plus any instalments that have fallen due at that time
- Payment 2 on 23/01/2024 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 3 on 20/02/2024 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 4 on 19/03/2024 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 5 on 23/04/2024 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 6 on 21/05/2024 – 16.6% of purchase price
HOW DO THE INSTALMENT PAYMENTS WORK?
By selecting to make payment by the instalment option, the customer hereby agrees to: NZSki Limited (NZSki) retaining the customer's credit card details and automatically charging the customer's credit card at each set instalment payment date.
What if I default or miss a payment?
If any instalment payment is not made e.g. due to the credit card payment being declined or reversed or missed, NZSki reserves the right to charge a default administration fee of $35 per card transaction.
You can view our full Disclosure Statement here.
How do I update my Credit Card/Payment details?
To update your credit card details, you will need to login to your account and update your information, including card expiry dates. You many also call us on 0800 697 547 NZ to provide new details. Please allow 5 working days for these changes to take effect. NZSki will not be responsible for failure by the customer to make payment on the due date for any reason. If any instalment payment is not made e.g. due to the credit card payment being declined or reversed, NZSki reserves the right to charge a default administration fee of $35 per card transaction.
Please do not send any credit card details via email.
If I pay by instalments, can I pay my pass of earlier:
Yes, please login to your account and select the instalment(s) you wish to pay and follow the prompts to complete payment.
Pass protection is your injury/medical cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury, medical condition or pregnancy precludes season pass use throughout the entire season.
Pass protection can only be added to a Season Pass at the original time of purchase and is only available to purchase prior to the season starting.
Applications for refunds can be made through our Guest Services team who are contactable at email@example.com. Claims must be supported by evidence including but not limited to a doctor's certificate, evidence of travel restrictions or cancellations, or evidence of loss of income. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent advice to validate any claim. All refunds will be made in New Zealand Dollars. If you paid by a credit card denominated in a foreign currency, the amount that you are refunded in your foreign currency may differ from what you were charged at the time of booking due to changes in the foreign exchange rates, non-refundable or additional bank or credit card charges, or other factors. NZSki will accept no liability for any loss that may be suffered due to these factors in relation to the amount refunded.
There will be no refunds after six weeks from the pass holder's first day of pass use.
There will be no refunds after the final operating day for the winter season for which that pass was purchased for, irrespective of pass use. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The Pass Protection add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.
The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to the table below.
0 days (pass not used) 100%
1 day – 87.5% refund
2 days - 75% refund
3 days – 62.5% refund
4 days - 50% refund
5 days – 37.5% refund
6 days - 25% refund
7 days – 12.5% refund
8+ days - No refund
FIRST TRACKS ADD-ON
Mt Hutt First Tracks provides access to the Summit Six Express lift and Nor’west Express Lift on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 9am from early July, through to the end of the season.
The operation of First Tracks is subject to weather conditions and ski area operations, that may result in lift closure. Please be aware that access to trails is also subject to operational requirements.
If you are a 3 Peak Pass holder and would like to access First Tracks at both Mt Hutt and Coronet Peak, the Coronet Peak First Tracks Season Pass add-on will give you access to First Tracks at both Mt Hutt and Coronet Peak.
If you have already purchased your season pass, please contact our guest services team to add a First Tracks season pass to your MyPass account as the First Tracks pass can only be purchased online at the same time as purchasing a season pass.
Season Pass Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
ISSUE AND COLLECTION
To collect your pass you can visit any of our Guest Services locations. Please bring along your confirmation email and a form of photographic ID, such as a Driver’s licence, for verification. Your profile picture will be taken upon collection of your pass and your pass issued. If you have purchased for multiple people, please bring them along with you so they can all get their photograph taken.
If you have previously had a day pass or season pass with us and still have your card from previous years, you do not need to visit Guest Services to collect your pass. This will be loaded to your current mypass card and will give you access to the lifts on your first day skiing.
Season Passes will not be issued or available for use or collection until full payment of all instalments has been received.
PASS MAIL OUT
If you have created a profile with us previously or submit your profile image to us online, we can send your pass in the mail.
Passes will be mailed to your prior to the start of the winter season. If your pass does not arrive before the start of the season please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head to Guest Services on the mountain.